Note: You must also print activity forms and worksheets.
The purpose of this lesson is to introduce your student to a note taking strategy he or she can use in class.
- Print out the note-taking materials from our website
- Provide an overview of the Cornell note-taking strategy
- Discuss the importance of taking notes in class
- Practice using the Cornell strategy
1. What note-taking strategies do you use in school?
2. What aspects of the Cornell note-taking strategy do you like? Dislike?
Materials and Websites