Note: You must also print activity forms and worksheets. If you do not have internet access at your tutoring location, you will not be able to do the last activity.
The purpose of this lesson is to introduce the Job Corps program to your student and to determine if it is a good option for him or her.
- Print out the Job Corps materials from our website
- Discuss the pros and cons of joining Job Corps
- Review requirements
- Visit and explore the Job Corps website (www.jobcorps.gov)
Click here to watch Delaware Valley Job Corps
1. Do you feel Job Corps is a good option for you? Why or why not?
2. What aspects of Job Corps do you find most appealing? Least appealing?
Materials and Websites