Terms and Conditions
The term ‘School on Wheels’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 303 N. Ventura Avenue, Suite D, Ventura, CA 93001. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of USA.
It is School on Wheels’ policy to respect and protect the privacy of our visitors. This policy statement tells you how we collect information from you and how that information is used and kept. Using the Internet should be a safe and enjoyable experience, and we take every precaution to make it so.
Users can visit our web site without revealing any personal information. If one chooses to provide personal information while on our web site for the purposes of correspondence, processing a request, or registering for an event, then it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information.
What types of information does SOW collect and use about me and how does SOW use the information?
We collect and use information about you to communicate with you about our services, campaigns, programs and events, and to customize our communications in those areas. We also collect information to improve your website experience, enroll volunteers and students, children and youth; enable you to make donations to SOW and enable you to stay informed on legislative issues important to SOW. Here are the ways we obtain information about you and the types of information we obtain. We also tell you how we use the information.
Join out Mailing List
When you ask us to send you our newsletter, you provide us with your email address so we can fulfill your request.
If you contact us via our website, we may ask you for information such as your name, address and email address so we can respond to your questions or comments. Unless you consent, we do not retain this information except to respond to your inquiries.
When you apply online to become a volunteer, you give us your name, email address and phone number. If you are under 13 years old, we ask you to have your parent or guardian enroll you. The email address you provide will automatically be added to our mailing list.
You also give us contact information and credit card or checking information so we can process your donation. We use this information for that purpose and to customize our communication with you. The email address you provide will automatically be added to our mailing list.
Other Ways We May Use Information to Provide Services
You may provide us with survey information to help us learn more about your preferences. We maintain information you provide to us in our database to provide you with the information, goods or services you have requested.
How does SOW update its Privacy Notice?
SOW’s products, services, promotions and programs will change over time. This Privacy Notice will be updated periodically to reflect those changes and corresponding changes in our information practices. Whenever we revise this Privacy Notice, we will change the date on the notice to indicate when the revisions were made. We reserve the right to change our information practices and the terms of this Privacy Notice, and to apply the changed practices to all information we have about you.
Will I receive email from SOW?
We will send you email only if you have provided us with your email address and have asked us to communicate with you this way.
What if I prefer not to receive communications from SOW?
Please email us to indicate that you would like to unsubscribe from our mailings. Please email us from the email address we would have on file so we can verify ownership. Email us at marketing[at]schoolonwheels.org.